Hi! My name is @Nomad and I’m not a trained fitness professional! Do what you can and modify if needed. (I’m the queen of modifications!) Sometimes faster is not always better!
A PAX of 8 awesome women showed up tonight to sweat it out at the Anchor- @HopAlong, @Shiplap, @Thriller, @Velvet, @MadDog, @LakeLife, and @RapKing (And Stella, The Dog, Who Needs No Nickname).
Warm Up – Windmills / Toy Soldiers / Jumping Jacks / Jog
- Workout: Complete each move in supersets back to back for # of reps and tempo (E.g. descend into squat on a count of 3/2/1 then “Bend and Snap”) with no break – Rest 30-45 seconds between Supersets
- Repeat All Supersets Two Times (2X)
- You’ll need weights and a mat.
Round 1: “Don’t Slack” from Trolls
- Curtsy Lunge Goblet Squat – 10 reps each leg
- Dumbbell Squat with Weights – 10 reps –
Round 2: “Cry Me a River” by JT
- Side Lunge – 10 reps each side
- Plie Squat with Weights – 10 reps
Round 3: “Toxic” by Brittney
- Pike Leg Extension 15 reps (begin in tabletop with knees off floor go to downward down into a pike position)
- Heel Elevated Goblet Squat – 10 reps
Round 4: “Sunshine In My Pocket”
- “Carousel horses”– 10 reps each leg
- Sumo DeadLift – 10 reps
Round 5: “Sexy Back” by JT
- Straight Leg DeadLift with weights – 15 reps
- Glute Bridges – 15 reps then pulse legs out while booty up for 10 reps (iso-burn!)
- Surrender Squats – 10 reps total (5 each side)
- Donkey Kicks – 10 reps each leg
Quick Run/Jog/Walk Then Cool Down
Exhale All the Negative ~ Inhale All the Positive!