When: January 16, 2021
PAX: 007, Duchess, Jolt, Frenchie, Hawkeye, Package, Summertime, Rogue, Hoot, McQueen, Ranger, Atomic, Canvas, FNG – Page Turner!
Disclaimer: I am not a trained professional!
We began with a jog from the chapel to the HGTV overlook. We followed with a warm-up from one pole and back.
- Walking knee to chest / shuffle back
- Frankenstein / shuffle back
- Side lunge rl switch / shuffle back
- butt kicks / jack shuffle back
- lunge with twist / jack shuffle back
- arm circles forward and back
ARMS x3 – run the loop between each round
- Pushups in cadence (11, 11, 8 reps)
- Tricep dips (22, 18, 12 reps)
- Carolina dry docks (22, 18, 12 reps)
Run to the top of the HILL!
LEGS x3 – run the loop between each round
- Bulgarian split squats (11 reps each side)
- Squat with a kick (11 each side)
- Calf raises (11 reps)
Run to the bottom of the HILL – 2:05 plank challenge.
Heart rate increase – light poles alternating skip and run!
Run back to the chapel for standing core!
- Cross chops (11 each side)
- Tik toks (11 each side)
- Stand twists – knee to elbow (11 each side)
Ecclesiastes 3:11 “Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.”
I guess my workout was an Oxymoron this morning because I had us on the move, but my inspiration has to do with taking time, being still, and waiting. He has a plan and will give us everything we need in His time. Sometimes, we have to sit still and listen to what He has for us. Everything will be okay.